Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
2. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you make a booking enquiry.
3. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
2. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
3. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
1. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
2. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
3. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Simba Sea Trips has been Australian owned and managed from it’s inception in 2005, to offer exclusive island excursions for tourists visiting Phuket.
My wife and I spent a week in Phuket and we ended up doing two Simba Tours, after being thoroughly impressed by our first tour.
We did the Phi Phi island tour, and the James Bond island tour. Both were amazing and I would recommend doing them both because they were very different from each other. The Phi Phi islands tour had snorkeling and a lot of pristine beach and lagoon locations, while the Jamea Bond island tour had no snorkeling but sea kayaking instead, as well as cave exploration.
Both times the driver showed up at our hotel in Karon beach early, and was very pleasant to deal with. He takes you directly to their office in the Royal Phuket Marina, where a light morning snack is waiting for you (boiled eggs, coffee, crackers, fruit, etc.). There's then a briefing of the tour on a large map that is very comprehensive so that everyone understands the days schedule and can ask questions. Both times the briefing was done by one of the tour guides named Harry who speaks perfect English. The tour guides themselves were amazing, we had Woody on our first tour and Harry on our second tour and I can guarantee that these guys are top notch. They really do avoid all of the masses, for example we were the first ones on the James Bond island, which apparently is very very busy normally. The tour guides know when the popular spots get busy and using the smaller boat (we had approximately 16 people on our first tour and 15 on the second), they are able to get in and out before the masses. The crew on the boat such as the captain and boat boy were always very friendly, often taking candid pictures of us, which they offer to email to you afterwards at no cost. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! Highly recommend.